OAHU PARTY BUS RENTAL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There will be a minimum $200.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to reserve your bus. Oahu Party Bus management reserves the right to increase this deposit based on the availability of buses and the total cost of your reservation.
- If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of your reservation date and time you will be charged the full cost of your booking. If you change your reservation within 48 hours of your reservation date and time, you will forfeit your deposit. No refunds or credits will be given for “no shows”.
- Payment for your booking must be made in full prior to the run. The person who signed the contract will be responsible for payment which must be made in cash or by credit card.
- Guests who purchased their tickets (and ground transportation) through a travel agency or tour operator and have a travel voucher must request a cancellation through the travel agency or tour operator from which they purchased their tickets.
- The person who books the reservation as the contact person will be responsible for any and all damages to the bus as determined by Oahu Party Bus management. Clean up fees include but are not limited to the following:
200.00 for Excessive Trash left on the Bus which will be determined my Oahu Party Bus Management.
300.00 Smoking Cigarettes, Cigars or Marijuana on the Bus.
300.00 Anyone who Urinates in Public and Residential Neighborhoods.
- 300.00 for anyone who vomits on the Bus.
- 500.00 for anyone who urinates or defecates on the Bus.
- Vaping on the Bus is okay.
- If alcohol is on the bus, the contact person is responsible for insuring that all of the passengers are over the age of 21. Oahu Party Bus drivers will have the right to check passenger IDs. Anyone under the age of 21 will not be allowed on the bus if alcohol is being served.
- No drugs will be allowed on the bus. Oahu Party Bus drivers will escort anyone with drugs off the bus and that person(s) will not be allowed back on the bus for the remainder of the run. No refunds or credits will be issued to any person(s) removed from the bus.
- If there is any physical altercation on the bus, the Oahu Party Bus driver will immediately pull over to a safe location and the remainder of the run will be terminated. No refunds or credits will be issued for the remainder of the run. Oahu Party Bus drivers are instructed to call the police and make a police report.
- If any passenger abuses or assaults any Oahu Party Bus driver, the driver has the option, in his/her discretion, to terminate the run. No refunds or credits will be issued for the remainder of the run. Oahu Party Bus drivers are instructed to call the police and make a police report.
- Oahu Party Bus will not be responsible for or liable for any incidents during the run, including but not limited to, physical altercations, damaged or lost personal property, injury, etc.
- If you go over your time by 15 minutes you are billed an additional hour.
- Sunday-Thursday 3 hour minimum and Friday and Saturday is a 4-hour minimum.
- There will be an additional charge applied to out of Honolulu Transport.
- All our pricing is subject to change based off of travel location, holidays or availability.
Once we have charged your 200.00 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT you have READ, UNDERSTOOD and AGREED to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.